Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For-Profit College Stocks Soar in Response to Weakened Federal Regulations

Shares of for-profit colleges surged the most in six years after the Obama administration eased rules that would cut off federal aid to schools whose students struggle the most to repay their government loans.

Under the rules published last Thursday, companies including University of Phoenix owner Apollo Group Inc. won't risk losing their federal funding until 2015, three years later than under a previous draft, the Education Department said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in favor of me to have a web site, which is useful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

my webpage Http://Www.Purevolume.Com

Anonymous said...

It's truly very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, so I just use the web for that purpose, and get the newest news.

Also visit my page macbook repair kepong